Undiagnosable Illness aka Big Energy Day

September 5th, 2017 (yesterday) was what we call in our home "A Big Energy Day". I felt so unwell. I had double vision, nausea, shakes and a headache. A headache unlike I have ever felt focused in my forehead. My anxiety was high. Was it something I ate? Was I coming down with a stomach virus? Or, was it something worst? As I drove to pickup my child from daycare, I was praying that I could get there in one piece. Then, it hit me! Hmmmm.... I've been through this before.... I was feeling ascension energy / DNA activation!

From July to September every year for the past 3 years, I've felt this intensely. It may have been more that 3 years but I was just not conscious of it. One year, I was so ill, I had an ultrasound, CAT scan, and full blood work done. I was certain I was dying. The doctor said I was in very good health. My pain was a figment of my imagination and my reaction to specific foods was coincidental. He left the office without the swift kick in the ass that I truly felt he deserved. It was hard explaining to my boss that I missed 2 weeks of work because I was growing into my light body. And, there's no medical coverage for that. Bills did not get paid and I had to move 1500km away to live with my mother.

When I picked my child up from daycare yesterday, I asked her to drive. She said she couldn't. "I'm only 5!" she said. So, I went back to praying. I called on my angels to protect us (for real). Honestly? I roll my eyes a little every time I do this. My head was a mess, I had to do something. I started to feel very light, physically light. I ask my kid "does the car feel like it's riding differently?" She replies "the car feels like it's high, like it's high off the ground." Then, she giggled, and then we giggled all the way home.

Now that my child is good at communicating, yesterday was a lot simpler than many other Big Energy days. When I needed to lie down and order pizza, my kid brought me her trick or trick bucket to vomit in and contently sat next to me quietly while I let the energy do its thing.  She didn't mind the pizza for supper either.

As I laid in bed quietly for 2 hours staring at the ceiling, I turned to my kid and said "I notice that you don't go through these Big Energy days the same way I do. You get energized even. Why do you think God designed it this way? Why couldn't I just be born with my light body fully activated." Her reply "then, you would never learn Weido"


Comments

Popular Posts