You Are Not Christ Incarnate. You Are Not Archangel Michael. You Are Not a Shaman

Where does a desperate mother end up? No where good my friends.....
There I was. Alone, with no one around me I could speak with. My clairsentience was developing and I had no clue what was happening. My child was getting angry at me and she made me vomit. My monkey brain told me that she was doing it to me. If I told my mother, her teacher, a counsellor, I would be committed to a loony bin or worse, my child would be taken away from me.

My instinct told me to find a "shaman". I wasn't even sure what that was. I found one. He sexually manipulated me during my first healing session. I went back. I became his girlfriend. I welcomed him into my home and my daughter's life too. Why? The powerful energy that we "shared" must have meant his words were true. We were twin flames. How was I to know the energy was bad vibes.  The spark I saw in the sky the night we kissed HAD to be the welding of our souls. I was so detached from the true me, that I could not see that it was my star family sending a warning... because aliens aren't real... so I thought.

I later found out that this shaman was doing this to more young single mothers, all while sharing my life. When I thought he was healing me, he was energetically tagging me: imbedding makers so he could psychically control me. He would hypnotize me. Drug me. Convince me that my child was evil and without his help, she would kill me. In the end, my child step up. As she explained it, "my angels told me it was time for him to go." I didn't respond in a way I'm proud of. I accused her of using black magic, of playing with minds, of being jealous. How was I going to heal without my "shaman"?

What the f@#k was I thinking? Well, I wasn't. Someone else was doing the thinking for me. I was not using my intuition. I was "giving my power away". This was the phrase I kept hearing when I turned to leaders in the metaphysical community of my town. I thought if anyone could fix the mess this man made of me and my child's relationship, it would be a strong intuitive woman. I did find a woman that removed the tags. She knew of other women that were effected by the same man. Not one of them spoke out. Not one of them felt the need to stop the trauma this proclaimed Christ incarnate was inflicting. Do my words resonate with you? If they do, I love you and you too will be ok.

I did attempt to make a police report. I had a lot to fear as my child's father is a psychopath and a he would use this to hurt me. It did not matter in the end. The female detective who had already heard the story of 2 other women, told me "What do you want me to do? Arrest the man for making up his own form of healing? So he hypnotized you. Where is the proof? I can't get into a courtroom without proof." All I could say was "You have my story. Maybe you can use it to help other women. That is all I can do."


Comments

Popular Posts