September 11th, 2017, Energy Report... No Wait! "Will You Still Love Me When I am Magic?"

Yesterday evening I was hit hard with what I understand to be called an energy wave. Time was lapsing. One minute the clock said 12pm, the next minute it said 2pm. Something close to nausea swooshed in and out. Late in the day, I needed to sleep. By this, I mean I had no choice. It was happening. I tell my child "The astrals are calling". She completely understands what I am saying. How does my 5 year old know what astral means? I'll be damned if I know. This whole energy thing is still rather new to me. I can't tell you all the ins and outs or the hows and whys of energy or the metaphysical. I can confirm that it's real. It's definitely a thing because I live it, and my child definitely knows more than I do.

So I spent most of my day going in and out of sleep, lying down, unable to move for the most part. How does my Crystal child experience this energy wave? She's waking me every now and then asking for tickle fights, or needing to tell me silly jokes and laughing uncontrollably at herself. At one point, she laid on top of me and said she loved me so much, and then farted on me! It must have tickled because she laughed till she needed to pee.

My "healer/boyfriend" I mentioned in a previous post had a different take on my child's behaviour. She often gets highly hyper like this around new people. He liked telling me that she was stealing energy from people when she did this. Shame on me for believing him. She was so over the top and uncontrollable that I took it as a problem. It was something I needed to discipline her for. She was 3 and 4 years old during this time. When I asked her if she was stealing energy she lowered her head and agreed. The thing is, she wasn't, but she didn't know the words to describe what she was doing.

Recently, my kid started talking to me with energy verbiage that I knew was mine. For instance, she asked to use my smoke stick (insence) because bad energy was in our home. I asked "do you want to do this just because you see me doing it? "She said "no, the old rocking chair has energy stuck to it and I want to clean it." This puzzled me because conversations like this never happened with us very often. I would initiate a conversation about fairies or angels or astral projection, and she would be very quiet. Or, she would say she didn't know anything about it or "You are I crazy Mommy".

My next question for her was "do you know all about energy, spirits and such, but you just don't know what words to use until you hear me use them?" Her very quick reply was a very firm "Yes!" This brought be back to a conversation we had when she was 3. At this time, I was just starting to Awaken and I was in that high phase where I was anxious about every vibration I felt and on the hunt for the truth. I was taking a quiet bath and my child comes in and says "Mommy, will you still love me when I'm magic?" Magic? I thought, what is magic? Was she talking about reading minds or telekinesis or potions and spells? All things that belong in fairy tales right? At this time my boyfriend had me believing that my Ascension symptoms were people psychically attacking me. According to him, I was a desirable target for those who practiced dark magic. Little did I know that he was creating a diversion as he tried to steal my soul.

So, I thought hard about my answer. "I will always love you. Even if you hurt someone with the intention of hurting them. You are my child and I will always trust that there is good in you and I will always love you." Is this how our Creator intended for love to be? Should I look at my enemy the same way? It doesn't mean that I have to have them in my life or be everyone's best friend. It's about what I carry in my heart. My child taught me this.






Comments

Popular Posts