A Hole In My Aura: How Do You Identify Damage To Your Aura?

A couple of years ago, I was working in a public garden when a man crossed my path. He approached me to ask if I used chemicals on the weeds. Innocent enough I thought, so I politely answered his question."No, I do not. It's the policy here." After 1 or 2 more gardening inquiries I changed the topic to my plan to go to the beach on the weekend. I was new to the area and I thought he may have some ideas of where to go. I can still here his works ringing like a church bell on Sunday in my skull "Do you have children? Risser's Beach is my favourite place to go!" My stomach flipped! AND, my root chakra also felt a very strong pull. My brain said "Yuck! This man is a child predator!" I didn't want to run from him. Deep inside me was a warrior that was urging me to hunt him. It said "Don't let this monster out of your site! He must be stopped!" I swear he could here it too because he abruptly ended the conversation and fled.

Later on, I drove past this man on the other side of town. A few days later, I saw him on the sidewalk of the neighbouring town. He locked gaze with me each time as though to intimidate me. His mouth was clenched and his shoulders were up to his ears. Each encounter, I felt that same sensation in my root chakra! I was disgusted with myself. Was I sexually attracted to this creep? Why else would I feel tingling in my sex organs? 

I had another scenario similar to this one occur more recently. I travelled to my hometown, As soon as I hit the town boarder I started to think about an old flame, one of many mind you. He and I were friends as teenagers and we shared one sexual encounter. So why did he crawl into my head 15 years later? 

Two weeks had past and he was still on my brain. I had enough of this obsessive thinking and decided to look him up on Facebook, only to find he too was a predator. His ex-girlfriend had posted pictures of her latest beating and requested information on a break-in and robbery where all her clothes were stolen. My mother confirmed this story as she was his neighbour. What was I thinking at this time? "Why am I attracted to these horrible people?" I saw him in a store the day before I left town. He couldn't look me in the eye. I went to get into my car and there was a woman in his truck waiting for him to return with cigarettes. She smiled at me with the most innocent eyes. She was a beautiful person caught in an ugly situation. I just wanted to save her. I couldn't judge her, for I too was once caught in an ugly situation.

After a lot of self care and after a lot of studying about my energy body, I now make better choices about the people I welcome into my life. I know my self worth and I know I'm deserving of being honoured and respected.    

So! How do you identify damage to your aura and repair it? Here's a great link to a site that explains Aura damage and repair.

Comments

Popular Posts