Balancing Life and Ascension Symptoms.... and Mother's Guilt 10/10/10

As an energy gateway opens up this evening all I could manage was fast food burgers and TV time with my kid. My tailbone nags at me. As I understand it, energy pools here and it's a tool to aid Gaia....    more on that another time... My kid was bouncing off the walls tonight, begging me for our ritual pants off dance party. Just can't do it! Bedtime neeeeeds to come early!

Bedtime does come early and my kid, I mean my rubber bouncing ball, is begging me for bedtime tickles. Just. Can't. Do. It!!! God! She tries to bribe me with the contents of her piggy bank. No joking! Please! God! One night when it doesn't take 90 minutes to put this child down! She does drift off to sleep at a decent time and I begin to connect to Gaia's crystal core as I use this special time to mediate. As I do this I offer my being as a conduit for the energies coming in from Source.

Sound familiar to anyone out there?

When a big energy shift occurs, it doesn't care if you're a single parent. It's coming when it comes. I was so tired this morning I don't remember the drive to work or most of the morning. I have to work everyday to pay the bills. Last year was pretty rough. I had a lot of healing happen in a short amount of time and my whole life got flipped turned upside-down. I couldn't work for weeks. Doctors had no diagnosis. I couldn't get put on disability for ascension symptoms. Worse of all, I had a small child to care for. I have no backup. It's just me.

This year, I feel the energy very differently. It's definitely less physically painful. I've done a lot of self work to get to this point. One thing is for certain, I still haven't let go of guilt. My child is overall quite understanding and compassionate of my sensitive state during these times. She does feel it too, but in her own way. I always try to compensate for my downtime, but it doesn't take away the guilt. It's just proof that there is more healing to be done.

Community. It's times like these that I long for an earth where we band together and take care of each other. I watched a documentary once about how this one tribe honoured women when they menstruated. They didn't have to do any tasks during this time. Their only task was to rest. Huh! Maybe, one day, just maybe...

Comments

Popular Posts