What it Means to Be Crystalline

Allow me to introduce myself. I am not a guru. I am not a teacher. I, am a mother. My child is a Crystalline. For the past 5 years I have been searching for answers and wisdom on "How to Parent a Crystal Child". The answers I found were few. The answers I found I did not like. I did not want to hear about "How to Identify a Crystalline Child". I needed (and still do) to hear about other parents on their journey. When my child gets injected with the sadness of a mosquito (not the venom) and is traumatized by the sadness for months, who is out their to listen? I did not find anyone.

This is my shout out to all the other parents out there who think that they are alone. When a teacher tells you that your child hugs too much, or her grandmother hounds her about her pickiness of uncomfortable clothes, you are not alone. You are not wrong to defend your child. You are not wrong to let your child's true self shine through. 

I will hold this sacred space for anyone who wishes to share or ask questions. My hope is that when a lost parent searches the internet for answers or a sympathetic ear, that they will find this blog. 

Comments

Popular Posts